Hooters is a restaurant chain that serves chicken wings, burgers, and beer. The hooters drink menu consists of appetizers like cheese sticks, chicken tenders, onion rings, and more. It also has a variety of drinks such as lemonade, iced tea, and even frozen drinks like slushes and floats.
You’re looking at the Hooters drink menu, and you want to make sure you know exactly what they have to offer.
The hooters drink menu has a couple of combinations of refreshments and beverages being served. These Hooters’ drink prices range between $1.29 to $9.99. The menu consolidates soft drinks, milk, or Iced tea, Hooterade, and coffee. The hooters beer prices vary from location to location which you can check in the official portal of your location.
Hooters Drink Menu:
Hooters is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. The restaurant is open daily from 11 am to 2 am and offers a wide variety of traditional American food including salads, soups, sandwiches, and burgers.
When it comes to hooters drink menu, it includes a premium array of vodka, gin, rum, tequila, American, and cinnamon whisky that will be available at Hooters restaurants and select retailers around the country, starting in the Fall. hooters spirits will deliver o the same high-quality experience that Hooters guests have enjoyed for decades at their iconic restaurants.
Whether commemorating a significant occasion or simply relaxing and enjoying a game with friends. The brand-new premium selection of spirits from Hooters is ideal for any festive occasion.
Most Popular Hooters Spirits:
- Hooters Vodka– is a delightful, smooth, six-times-distilled organic vodka derived from corn that is perfect for any cocktail.
- Hooters Gin–- uses only the finest natural botanicals, including juniper berries, to produce an exceptional gin experience.
- Hooters Dark Rum– is made with top-quality ingredients and barrel-aged. sugar cane molasses produced in the Caribbean
- Hooters Light Rum– because it is smooth and mildly sweet, mixes beautifully with your favorite tropical cocktails or soft drinks.
- Hooters Tequila Silver– is a unique combination that is sure to please anyone looking for an adventurous drinking experience. Hooters Tequila Gold is a magnificent amber-hued tequila that is perfect for cocktails or neat.
- True American whisky– that has been matured for two years, Hooters American Whisky is ideal for mixing or taking as a shot on any occasion.
- Hooters Heat Cinnamon Whisky– is a blend of excellent American Whiskey that has been spiced up with real cinnamon.
Hooters Best Drink Menu With Prices:
- Lemonade: $2.79
- Red bull: $3.79
- Milk: $2.49
- Soft drinks: $2.49
- Coffee: $1.39
- Iced tea: $2.49
- Flavored iced tea: $2.49
- Bottled water: $1.59
Hours Of Operation:
- Monday: 11 Am To Midnight
- Tuesday: 11 Am To Midnight
- Wednesday: 11 Am To Midnight
- Thursday: 11 Am To Midnight
- Friday: 11 Am To 1 Am
- Saturday: 11 Am To 1 Am
- Sunday: 11 Am To 11 Pm
What Cocktails And Beer Do Hooters Serve?
All to-go cocktails are served in a sealable 160z Drink Pouch with a Straw. And other offerings are available by phone. Maximum of 2 cocktails per Entree, or 4 per order, and no maximum for beer.
- The Ideal Drink Patron Citronge & Silver Margarita. served without ice. (205 cal)
- The fabled 83-Margarita. Sauza Silver Tequila, Triple Sec, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup are all combined to create the House Rita. served without ice. (386 cal)
- Rita Left Tequila Wild Sauza Silver. served without ice. Passion fruit, strawberry, blackberry, and mango. (240-320 cal)
- Teremana Margarita Spicy Blanca Fresh jalapenos are mixed with tequila and lime juice. (269 cal)
- Rita Teremana, who is thin Fresh lime, simple syrup, and Blanca tequila. (148 cal)
- Casamigos Blanco Tequila and Patron Citronge blended with fresh lime juice and simple syrup to make the ultimate margarita. served without ice. (250 cal)
- Long Long Legged LIT– Made with Tanqueray, Blue Curacao, Bacardi Superior, and Stoli Razberi (393 cal)
- Absolut Vodka– Gosling’s Ginger Beer, and fresh lime juice make up the American Mule. (166 cal)
- LIT tropical– resembles a tropical sunset in flavor. Smirnoff Vodka, Bacardi Superior, Tanqueray, and a dash of passion fruit and cranberry juice are used to make this drink. (398 cal)
- Fruit Mojito– a burst of mango that is cooling. Made with mango purée and Bacardi Superior. (241 cal)
- Tito’s Bloody Mary– is produced with Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix and Tito’s Handmade Vodka (138 cal)
- Old Fashioned Jack Daniels– with a touch of simple syrup, a cherry, and an orange slice on top. not shook, but stirred. (228 cal)
- Mojito with Dragon Berry– This mojito is bursting with the tastes of luscious strawberries and dragon fruit. made using Dragon Berry Bacardi. (202 cal)
- Lemonade Strawberry– a tasty concoction of Absolut Vodka, lemonade, and a dash of strawberry puree will quench your thirst. (274 cal)
- Malibu Pink Passion– to support “Kelly Jo Dowd” and other regional organizations, coconut rum, Patron citron, and mango & pineapple juice were served up pink. (264 cal)
- Rum Runner Rip Roarin’– made with Bacardi Limon and a floater of Captain Morgan, is our specialty rum runner. (305 cal)
- Water from Rock’s Ranch– Teremana Blanco Club soda, lime, and tequila. This beverage is as potent as THE ROCK. (96 cal)
- Absolut Vodka– Malibu Rum, pineapple, and lime in a Siesta Key Castaway. (228 cal)
- Cosmo Ketel One Vodka– For those times when you want a little class, try it, cranberry, and lime. (208 cal)
- Orange & Ginger Jameson– a Hooters-inspired take on the traditional whisky and ginger. (86 cal)
- Johnnie Rogers Absolut Vodka– strawberry puree, and sour mix are combined to create a cool drink. (158 cal)
- Clearwater Punch– Bacardi’s Myers’s Original Dark Rum is used as a floater on top of the rum and strawberry. (335 cal)
- Hula Hoops Pia Colada– an island classic made with Myers’ Original Dark Rum on top and Bacardi rum. (363 cal)
- Traditional “Rita”– made with Sauza Gold Tequila and served frozen. Mango, Strawberry, Blackberry, Passion Fruit (266 cal)
- Green Tea– Peach Schnapps, Jameson Irish Whiskey. (154 cal)
- Baby Guinness– Bailey Irish Cream, and Patron XO Café. (129 cal)
- Lexington Lemonade– Triple Sec, Jack Daniel’s, and a dash of sour. Presented cold. (220 cal)
- Lemon Drop– Triple Sec, Absolut Citron, and a sugar rim. (240 cal)
- Purple Hooter– Absolut Vodka, Razzmatazz, and Cranberry. (100 cal).
Beer and wings are popular items at Hooters. But they also have a respectable drink selection. Hooters has you covered if you’re searching for something different or a new place to watch sports. They feature a sizable drink menu that includes all the traditional drinks, as well as some delectable specialty cocktails and innovative takes on traditional drinks. There is therefore something for everyone, no matter what their preferences.
The hooters drink menu is as diverse as it is delicious. We have something for everyone, from the hard-drinking beer lovers to the light beer fans to even those of you who don’t like alcohol at all.
We’ve got a variety of drinks that are sure to please you and your guests no matter what kind of mood they’re in. Whether it’s a night out with friends or just hanging out at home with your favorite Netflix show, we’ve got something on our drink menu that will make anyone feel right at home!
So whether you’re looking for a nightcap or just want some liquid courage before heading out, our drink menu has something for everyone.