- 1 Egg
- 25gms refined flour
- 25gms sugar
- 2gms cake gel
- 5gms red velvet colour
- 5gms vanilla essence
- 40gms mascarpone sauce
- 60gms cream
- 40gms icing sugar
- Make dough with help of a mixer including egg, refined flour, sugar, red velvet colour and icing sugar.
- Make cake base cook in oven for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least three hours.
- Slice it with knife in thin slices.
- Mix remaining ingredients like mascarpone sauce, cream, vanilla essence and icing sugar.
- Roll it like wheel and keep in the fridge for one hour.
- Garnish well with topped cream and mint leaf.
Recipe by Chef JP Dabbral
The Factory Outlet, Kolkata