- Besan flour: 500 gm
- Sugar: 1 kg
- Red colour: 2 gm
- Almond: 100 gm
- Pista: 100 gm
- Raisin: 50 gm
- Cashewnut: 100 gm
- Ghee: 50 ml
- Cardamom Powder: 1 tables spoon
- Oil: 2 kg
- Water: 700 ml
- Make a batter with besan flour, water, colour and keep a side.
- Make a sugar syrup with water and sugar, add lemon in to it for removing dirt, and keep it a side.
- Heat oil in a kadai, once oil is hot make a small boondi with help of laddoo jara.
- Once it’s cooked remove from oil, mix boondi with sugar syrup keep it a side for at least 30 minutes.
- Then remove from syrup, mix with dry nuts.
- Make a small dumplings and serve according to above picture.