- 30gm grated cheese (processed cheese)
- 120gm freshly grated coconut
- 50gm roasted corn
- 20gm jalapenos
- 5gm chilli flakes
- 200gm grated boiled potatoes
- 5gm chopped parsley
- Seasoning to taste
- Flour batter
- Bread crumbs
- Rinse and dry the jalapenos. Cut the top stem off.
- Slit it in the centre and remove all of the seeds. If required, rinse the inside with some water and set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except flour batter, bread crumbs and some grated coconut (20gm).
- Roll the mixture in cylindrical shape or any desired shape.
- Apply flour batter to the rolls and dust with bread crumb and coconut mixture and deep fry.
- Serve hot with tomato chilli sauce.
By Chef Ashish Joshi